Wednesday, November 12, 2003

I'll take a Guinness, thanks.

Auction craziness abounds! Every one of my six auctions will wind up succeeding. And if it turns into a permanent thang, I'm going to take a stab at putting up some jewellery.

Sara makes some of the prettiest necklaces I've seen. Excellent combinations of size, texture and colour. I have a hard time visualizing my pieces and wind up creating on my layout board as I go. I've had a few positive comments on the ones I've made, though, so it's almost all good.

My favourite bulletin board community brought up an interesting point of discussion on Monday. I realize I'm fat because of the willpower I don't call into service. I realize I'm probably fat because I fall victim to the power of the marketer's call. I realize I'm most certainly NOT fat because fat-inducing foods exist. Sheesh, what the hell ever happened to personal accountability?? It's the same with the stupid woman who burned herself on the hot coffee from McDoogers and probably a million other stupid people who resort to litigation to combat society's view of them being lobotomized.

Wow, where did all that come from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home