Monday, April 25, 2005

Quiet Desperation



I’ve seen that look before. I see it in your eyes.
I’ve seen that look before. You’ve lost control of your life,
Control of your life.

Isolation, desperation, regulation, intimidation,
Despite all the subjugation,
Doesn’t matter what they say cause I won’t listen anyway

I sit back and laugh. See, I told you so.
You followed too many rules. Now there’s no place to go,
No place to go.


--Naked Aggression

I feel like I've fenced myself in to this dead end with wrong move after wrong move. I can't find the Reset button. I can't find a way out. I can't see the light.

Deep down the reasonable part of me knows the wheel never stops turning; it's just such a long goddamn rotation, I don't know how to hold on anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home