Friday, March 04, 2005

DO NOT


First off, I'll tell you folks who hardly know me that I do not play well with authority figures, to the point where it's been detrimental to my job/relationships/personal freedom. Don't tell me what to do is all I'm sayin'.

This morning I was happily applying Veet to my legs in preparation for my aqua aerobics class at noon; I was even humming a little tune about being hair-free. Imagine my surprise when I read the tube as the timer was ticking away; "DO NOT sunbathe or swim within 24 hours of applying this product."

Crap.

That begs the question: should I comply with their rather stern warnings or go ahead and take the class anyway? I mean, what's the worst that could happen really? My legs would probably become covered with blisters from the Veet residue mixing with the chlorine. The resulting fluid would eat into my flesh, destroying tissue and nerve endings as it went...finally, they would simply fall off and float around the pool like two rather thick noodles.

Okay, I'll wait until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home