Monday, March 07, 2005

Fingers crossed


I've got another job interview at noon today. The interesting thing about it is that I'm far more calm and centered than I was regarding the one last week. That bodes well, don't you think? Honestly, there are some days when being a Pisces is totally worth it.

It's only a two-week gig with three days of orientation preceeding it, but I'm hoping this allows for some networking with the temp agency woman who's been emailing me for the last five days. We seem to get on well; it's a shame her office is located in Toronto. She tells me she 'knows people' in my area so my assignment is now to impress the hell out of her with my many charms and penchant for working my ass off on a project. After I've convinced her I'm The Second Coming, I should come out of this with a job I can live with. One without bitter, treacherous hags and unions that support the incompetent and lazy. One with teamwork and creative people who want to pop out after work and grab a Guinness. Shiny, happy people who want to see me grow and succeed in my career. Wow, just typing that causes a warm glow to spread from the keyboard into my entire body...

Keep your wishers on for me, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home