Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Inspirational Cheese


Life isn't about how many times you fall down,
it's about how many times you get back up.


Funny how these sayings aren't as much of a comfort when you're laid out, bloodied and face down on the floor.

I realize I'm being Melancholy Meg and for that I apologize. I'm counting the days until one. good. thing. in this life happens to me to dilute the vitriol with which I seem to be filled. Just one thing would mean worlds to me because trust me, your level of hating this is far less than mine; I have to live with it.

Coleen once told me that it's very wrong to stop writing because you don't think you have anything of value to say. She suggested writing about anything once each day, even if it's nothing of any import. I'm trying to psyche myself up to do so, but it's more difficult than I expected. Once I figure something out I'll get going on the rainbows and unicorns, promise.

Until then, I just need to vent. Bear with me, lovely people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home