Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fast-Forward Weekend



Where in the hell did the weekend go?

Friday after work I allowed myself a couple of hours in the used cd warehouse. I amassed a huge pile of jewel cases, encompassing a wide range of muscial styles. Since the shop I frequent is like a kinder, gentler version of the one in High Fidelity I had no problem whatsoever plopping everything on the counter and letting the three musical gurus paw through them, judge me a little, then shuffle them around into order of importance. They really should have charged me for the lesson I got in how my newest interests are connected to my old favs, it was so interesting!

Saturday was soccer (Go Blues!), burning a cd for my BIL, spending a luxurious amount of time in the shower, driving out to my Mom and Dad's to take Mom shopping, then back to their house for hamburgs and cribbage. I won, thank you very much. Very rare, so totally worth the half-hour drive...

This morning was brunch at our usual place, Sam's Club, The Boy's Mom's house then home to clean and bake. Celebrity Poker is charming me right now and I'm finding it difficult to tear myself away to pick up our panzerotti. It's making me wish I knew how to play.

I need another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home