Friday, October 15, 2004

A subconscious romp


Last night I dreamed I had a new job. Not a job I'll ever really have, mind you, but one I guess I want deep down. I was the Admin. Assistant for John Cusack and Jeremy Piven. They had a company together that centered around the creation of innovative marketing booths for large corporations to take to trade shows.

John did the paperwork and the conceptualization and Jerome (his nickname) was the guy who brought the ideas to life. I assisted in all sorts of capacities, up to and including photographing the finished products for our portfolio. It was a kick ass job for a night.

Nothing naughty conspired between John and I but let me assure you, if I had any sort of control over my subconscious there would have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home