Saturday, June 05, 2004

I'm already crashing and burning big time with AlphaBytes 2004. It's not too late, though, for I shall power through this weekend to come up with my delinquent entries and be all set for the fresh, new opportunity not to suck that is Next Week.

Murphy endured The Big Snip on Thursday, but had to stay overnight at the vet since I can't yet handle him and Bailey in the truck at the same time. The nurse receptionist made some offhand comment about him thinking yet another family had abandoned him, but I'm sure she didn't mean for it to sting quite as much as it did. I wish there was some sort of doggie language I could learn to tell him we'd be back to get him after only one sleep, but all the loving he's gotten since he bounded from the back room on Friday morning is simply going to have to do.

Today, I plant (late) cherry tomatoes and hit the yard with the Weedeater. Maybe later I'll take Murphy out for a walk with the Gentle Leader, since he's absolutely more manageable when he's got that contraption on. Plus, he loves the fact that I feed him turkey weiners as I'm trying to coax it over his nose.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all

Hi, you have a nice site, good Luck!!!
3d sex games online
aebn nude boy videos

amateur nude photo post

anal sex with toys
asian movies xxx free
thank
Bruno Mehlmann

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://la.gulfcoast.edu/scs/_reqdis/00000c30.htm
http://www.oiepmis.bia.edu/_disc2/00000feb.htm

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home