Sunday, May 09, 2004

It's a rainy Sunday today. We celebrated Mother's Day yesterday, here, but my sister wants to take Mom out to eat today since it's the actual day. Our family is very big with the "actual day" celebrations.

I've been dozing on the couch for most of the day, slug that I am. The Boy got up at 4:40 to get ready for work, so I've been dragging my ass out of bed at that ungodly hour as well to get the dogs into some sort of schedule. Plus, it takes two to feed them since Bailey must eat first to establish dominance. Bailey must go out the door to pee first for the same reason. Murphy isn't dealing very well with either situation, so it takes a second person to physically pin the damn dog down on the kitchen floor to get him to understand. Heaven help us when he has a growth spurt. This might actually be one time when carrying a few extra pounds will be helpful.

Obedience class begins Wednesday: whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home