Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I need a round tuit. Anyone?

I simultaneously love and hate days when I have a million picky things to do in a row. If I can actually get my ass out of the computer chair and make a list, I find great satisfaction in checking one item off after another, much like Monica and Ross.

"Check!"

However, at the end of the day when I finally sit down with a coffee and a square from one of my Hershey's Special Dark bars (thanks, Belle!) going back over the day in my mind, it never seems like I've accomplished anything. Even though I've managed to rid myself of the niggling phone calls and dog hair tumbleweeds and bills crying out to be paid; I can relax my mind a few notches and all is good.

Today, the score is presently Computer Chair: 3 hours and 2 minutes, Meg's To Do List: 0. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home