Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Falling Spirits Ahead

I'm dozy today. It's hot, I have the tummy rumbles and I had the first shot of the new cycle last night so I'm the slightest bit grumpy. It's rumoured to be 42C (with the humidex) today, which is just beyond exciting; I'm expecting an asthma attack any moment now...

I find myself wanting to use this blog for the minutiae in my life. Who the hell is interested? I have no idea. Let's see, shall we?

I've not gotten an email, ANY email, since yesterday afternoon.
The business is too damn slow for me right now.
Murphy freaked out and ripped up the livingroom yesterday morning when I left him alone for 20 minutes to go get coffee.
I don't get to see my good friends again until August, then November.
My head is throbbing.
I want a McGriddle, but what I need to do is to shut up and do Pilates already.
The right front tire on the Jeep has a slow leak.
I need a refill on my inhaler.
AlphaBytes is kicking my ass.
The Banana Nut Biscotti will not make itself.

Oh, it's all just too gripping isn't it? You don't know what to do with yourself now that you have this VIP insider's look into my wonderful life, I can tell by the look on your face. Call the tabloids? Text message your friends? Send me stuff from my Amazon Wish List to console my sorry ass so I don't find the nearest bridge or overpass and do a swan dive that would result in perfect 10s across the board but what does it matter because I'm now just a puddle down there and the world is probably better off anyway?

Okay, McGriddle it is.