Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A break in the weather



It's finally happened. Cool(er) air is wafting through the open window of my office, allowing me to rid my nasal passages of the weird ozone stench of air conditioning that's been run 24/7 for weeks. It's short-lived, mind you, but I'm going to take a beat to appreciate it before we return to the oppressive heat.



In early this morning to cover for my boss who was at a doctor's appointment, which means early out! To celebrate, I'm going to hit Canadian Tire and pick me up a cute little pair of wire cutters so I can get going on two new necklaces. I went to the bead store with J on Sunday and dropped an amount I should be ashamed of but am not, because, so pretty! I can nae wait to go back with even more cash! Pictures over at the journal once I get them done. And probably some tales of Chain Wrangling, since it's my first attempt in that genre.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related gem stone bead site also. You may want to take a look some time. gem stone bead I'll definitely be back.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home